Business Plan v 2.1 beta 2
- Do cool stuff. ✅
- Solve world problems.
- Blow your clients' minds. ✅
- Surround yourself with the smartest people you can find. ✅
*The features marked with ✅ are no longer in beta.
74 Systems is a marketing, technology and automation company. We make things work in ways you may never have imagined. We help build, grow and manage companies, from prospects to projects.
We help our clients with (in no particular order):
- Client acquisition marketing
- Prospect and client management
- Automation of just about anything
- Project and workflow management
- Marketing campaigns, email, social, analytics
- Technology that works
- Websites that work with integration and super powers
- Building your brand, finding a niche, focus
- Pricing, business strategy
- Get back in the game, solve problems and re-ignite
We help our clients ignite their practice, business and life.
Our founder Eric Greenspan has built several companies from his extra bedroom and acquired hundreds of thousands of loyal, quality, longstanding customers for himself and our clients. Eric began his career at IBM, later sold a company to KPMG, then produced major radio shows on CBS and ABC with partners Citrix and Verizon, amassing over 40,000 customers and securing a distribution deal with Costco. Eric is an insightly Hero and has over 25 years of marketing, IT, cloud and CRM knowledge. He was one of the original founders of the cloud when he created Push in 2000, a Citrix based ASP (application service provider) and competed head to head with a startup called Salesforce.com. From a single datacenter, his company supported remote users from all over the world, including over 3,000 from KPMG, British Airways, Fedex and many others. Push provided anytime, anywhere, any device access, for any application, over any connection.